Places to see and visit in Albi:
- The beautiful historic city centre where you can go shopping.
- The Sainte-Cécile cathedral is the biggest cathedral made out of brick in the world. The cathedral dominates the red city. The building is 114 meters long and has a 78 meters high donjon-bell tower. That is 10 meters higher than the towers of the Notre Dame in Paris!
- The Palais de la Berbie is famous for the Museum Toulouse-Lautrec, which has been located there since 1922. It contains the largest collection in the world of the painter born in Albi. In addition there is a beautiful French garden with a lovely view over the river Tarn.
- The church and monastery of Saint-Salvy.
- The old bridge from the 11th century.
- The tourist train.